Friday 18 April 2008

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Tools

I thought I'd share with you a few tools that I use when going about my day-to-day search engine optimisation (SEO) business.

This tool tells you how your website ranks in a variation of Google data centres. Usually, if your ranking results differ through the data centres then this means that indexing is usually taking place.

Link popularity is important because it is a major factor used by search engines to determine a website's position in the search results.

This tool will automatically check the Google page rank of any website.

This tool will query Google's various data centers to check for any changes in PageRank values for a given URL. Usually all data centers will output the same, but if queried during an update, you might get a glimpse of any upcoming changes in your chosen URL's PageRank value.

A website’s age is one of the major factors used to rank it in the search engines. Use this tool to find the age of any domain, including your competitors’ or ones you might want to purchase. Older domains may get a slight edge in search engine rankings.

I hope these tools prove useful.



6 comments:

tnpsgknews said...

Very Great Tool....

Thanks for the job..

If you interested Web design service please click here Web design and Development Company

Unknown said...

Your excellent guidelines will be of great help to many. Nice post. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!

Website Development Melbourne

melbourne said...

Hello,
Wow good information..Impressed, Really resourceful information. Thanks
website development Melbourne

Unknown said...

I have been searching for hours and I haven’t found such awesome work.

web design

Budget web design said...

Thanks for this value able post. I have read all the things very carefully its really a helpful and effective post.

bakeshoppe said...

I noticed that you're a qualified in your blog site! I will be setting up a webpage soon, and your tips can be very used in me. Many thanks for your complete assist and dreaming you all the accomplishment in your organization. branded Items